Well, this whole procedure started at about 8:30 and it is now 10:40. All I wanted to do was post a few pics of my precious boys, but that didn't happen so easily. I somehow totally messed up my blog, so now you can see I have a new background. I still have some things to add before everything is back like it was. I just thought I had the hang of this blogging business. Kim, I need you sitting here beside me...it is much easier when you are here! Love and miss!
Anyway, more soccer pictures and a few of Baby Cannon too. I can say baby until Sunday when he turns 1..sniff, sniff. Jason and I caught a few pics of him in one of his favorite places...checking out the refrigerator!
The soccer game went very well on Saturday. They improved so much this week. Can't wait to see what is in store for next week. Cade is loving every minute of it. He loves his friends and his wonderful coach! We love you Mrs. Jill!
There is also a picture of Madeline and I. Madeline is one of my sweet kindergartners this year. The two of us both had on navy and white today, so we had to take a pic. Isn't she a cutie!!!!
I hope this finds everyone doing well. Love to all!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6


3 comments:
Hey girly!!! Love that cute girl Madeline and the little boy #2 on the soccer team. I wonder who their mommy is??? Cade and Cannon make the best photos and every one of Cannon is cuter than the last!!!! I am such a polka dot girl!!! Love the background and color!!!!!!
I love the new background. Where did you find it? The boys are precious. I can't wait to see them this weekend. Love ya!
Love your cute blog! that pictre of you and mads is so precious! I have to say i miss you guys so much! Life is so crazy..I was wishing i coul dhave a few normal minutes!
love you
you are precious
Post a Comment