I can't believe Cade is almost 4 and Cannon is almost 1. I never fully understood the phrase "time flies" until now! These are a few pictures I have recently taken of the boys. Be sure to check out that belt buckle and those two bottom teeth. We are very proud of both!
HILLARY! Cannon is a carbon copy of your face. I love his 2 bottom teeth. We're working on some more this week. Pass the Motrin please! You're doing good posting....keep it up! S
4 comments:
HILLARY! Cannon is a carbon copy of your face. I love his 2 bottom teeth. We're working on some more this week. Pass the Motrin please! You're doing good posting....keep it up! S
What big boys! I love the belt buckle. Like father, like son!
Hey Hillary I found your blog off of Teresa's, cute pictures of your boys!
precious...absolutely precious!
love you and miss you!
cant wait to see you!
Post a Comment