Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ready for summer!

Cade found his goggles tonight! Of course, we had to put them on along with our new swimsuit. Come, summer come!
Check out those muscles!
This is a picture of the house we are renting. It is such a neat house with lots of character. This past weekend we had Amanda's wedding shower here. Amanda is one of my dear friends that I work with.
These flowers reminded me of a beautiful summer day. We put them in a gift bag with a little tissue paper and we had a great centerpiece! I hope all of you are having a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

Ok Finally! I was wondering when your next cute post would come. So cute of Cade...love the jazzy suit. I hope to be at that house a bunch this summer.

Kim and Scott said...

The swimsuit is pefect. We are so ready for summer, too!

ko said...

hey hey hey~ your house is beautiful! so beautiful! Those picss of cade are hillarious. This past weekend we went out to the lake, and rebecca came out of the house in a bathing suit, goggle, flippers, and a snorkle! I was so wishing I had my camera! It was a kodak moment for sure! MISS YOU!
KYley

Sada said...

too cute!! I miss those boys!! Cannon looks a little distressed in the one with Cade kissing him....I love those kids! LOVE the centerpiece. What a great idea -- GIFT BAG! I miss you to pieces....I didn't really realize how weird it would be to not see everyone often....I thought I'd get my 'fix' @ bunko -- that's not enought!! I am going to miss this month, but I'll be back next month :)xoxo