Thursday, March 26, 2009

We're back!

Cade's first trip to Rodeo Houston. He loved it!!! He rocked out with Keith Urban on his rockin' guitar. I wish my vidoe camera could have caught him in action. We had a great night.
Cozy Coop gone taxi cab!

Desitin anyone? Cannon thought it would make great leather conditioner...


And face cream...



And hair gel! He even rubbed some on the t.v.! We are into EVERYTHING these days!!





7 comments:

Andrea said...

So good to see the sweet faces of those boys! We have got to get together soon! Miss you!

Book Fairy said...

Crazy enough, I check this several times a week. What a surprise to see it today! Love you tons and love the pics of your precious boys!

Kim and Scott said...

I love the pics! I don't get to see your boys enough, so picture updates every once in a while are a treat. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love ya!

Lacy said...

Hey Hill! Cute new look and love to know that Lane is not the only "creative" one around!! Miss you today. Hope your having a great break.

Erica said...

Love your new page...we have missed you in the blog world.

Sada said...

Great seeing you the other night!! You are so precious. I'm so glad you are back! Cannon is sooooooo huge!!! and handsome and beautiful and Cade is handsome and beautiful and I can't believe your babies are hardly babies anymore. Love you so!

Anonymous said...

Those boys are awesome!!!!we have missed you in the blog world.... so glad you are back...
--
Reenee
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved