Monday, May 26, 2008
What a weekend!
Cade got a big surprise this weekend. A pony!!! Yes, a pony named Teaspoon! We had an excited little boy at our house.
Check out that smile! I think we are happy.
Just my size!
We make a good pair don't you think?
We also began the process of clearing our land this weekend. Today they came in with a machine that turned all the brush to mulch. It was pretty amazing. The above picture is what the lot looked like before and...
this is after. Big difference! Now we will decide which trees we have to part with. We know we will have to get rid of some, but of course want to keep as many as possible. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! Much love-Hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh, I know Cade was so excited. Mason will be excited to see Cade's new pony! Your land looks amazing, I can't wait to see a new house sitting there. Love ya!
I am with Kim.....cant wait to see the process!!!! I cant wai tto hang out there! I am so excited and proud for you.
Please document this house building business! I can already see your house sitting there...
I love Cade's pony. Isn't that every little boy's dream?!
i bet you are so excited about the land...and Cade looked so very proud! :) I am so happy for you hillary!
Girl - you must think I'm crazy!! (what's new, right??!) Every time I clicked on your page it showed me your April entry and I thought you just weren't posting. Well........I looked down to find May entries so I am just now seeing them! Oh my gosh - your land is so cool. I am so excited for you! I can not wait to see the finished house. It will be gorgeous.
My, my a pony -- how cool is that!!??
Post a Comment