Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer Fun!

A little fun outside! Cade on his very fast bike and...
Cannon on his Gator!
Last Sunday before church, Cade came in and told me he was ready. He was so proud of his outfit. I had to rain on his parade a little though. I told him he might get a little warm in that winter shirt.
A trip to the dentist. He was such a big boy!
For those of you who were not aware, Cade is pretty hot on the guitar! So hot, he felt the need to use the oven mitt and hot pad from their play kitchen. Mom and I about fell out of our chairs. I wish I would have caught this moment on video.

All is well here! It has been a while since I have posted. We had a great week last week at VBS! We had a great weekend with family and a special day today for Daddy! Happy Father's Day Jason. You are wonderful and we love you!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Lovin the blog background and as always fun pics!!!! I cant wait until tomorrow....whooooo hooooo!!!!!

ko said...

so cute!

Sada said...

can we say -- ADORABLE!!?? Cade looks so cute in his "get up" and his guitar. What talent :) I love those sweet Cannon cheeks too xoxo