Friday, July 25, 2008
Cannon's first haircut!
Can you believe I actually cut these precious curls??? I think my family was beginning to think I might never trim this baby's hair. I just love his little curls, so this was so hard. I was afraid we would cut it and the curls would go away. They didn't though! We found that the shorter we went, the curlier it got.
Before
We are getting excited about our first haircut!
He did so good!
Where did they go?
After! Tracy did a great job...as always. I brought a ziploc full of curls home for his scrapbook. Can't believe he is 15 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Such a big boy! I swear it seems like you pregnant only a few months ago! Miss you tons, friend.
Jana
That has got to be a blog award worthy post. He is not even mine and I just about had tears. How sweet and soooo darling. We are so blessed. What a brave boy you were Canon!!!!!
I ment Cannon! Sorry Dude!
Oh how i miss that baby!! I would have cried seeing those curls being cut, but they are still there! He is adorable long curls or short curls! xoox
Hills,
He looks exactly like you did when you were little. Its eerie. "You got chocolate on your boots, toots."
Oh my...adorable!! Life moved us apart around the time he was born...sad to think that long. HE IS SO PRECIOUS!! Give both of them a kiss from me(just tell them its from you!!).
Post a Comment