Friday, July 25, 2008

A few fun things...

My sweet friend Lacy made this precious welcome canvas for her home. The colors didn't end up working in the room she planned to use it, so she gave it to me. How sweet was that and how lucky am I??? I found just the perfect place for it.

Thanks Lac! I love it!
My cousin Jamie is getting married in just a few weeks and this weekend is her Bachelorette Party! I wanted to show you part of her gift. I thought this towel wrap turned out so cute. I found the towel and ribbon and had a friend sew it for me. I hope she likes it!!!
My sweet, sweet brother cleared the spot for our new home this week. We had several trees that needed to come down before we could build the pad.
He did such a great job. Thanks a bunch Clint. We love you!!!

7 comments:

Sheree said...

We are going to be building at the same time...maybe we can go shopping for new fun stuff for our houses together! Do I here"CANTON" i think i do! ha ha! Bunco was fun! Where are you building?

Lacy said...

Lovin the views of the new house. Ill hopefully be looking at that view while we sip coffee!!

Glad the canvas works.....I think that is a perfect grouping and I hope it works with your table.


Love ya Tons

The towel wrap is perfect and Jamie will love it...hope ya'll had fun!!!!!

Sada said...

How excited!! You guys are moving right along with your house! I can't wait to continue to see posts as it goes up :)

I LOVE the wrap - what a wonderful idea!! I know she loves it.

I love Lacy's craft -- it looks great right where you have it. It's so pretty.

ko said...

Wow! Cool towel Rap! GREAT GIFT IDEA!:) Love the canvas from Lacy too!:) IT is so cute! She did a great job! :) Hope you are doing well!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hillary....it's Amy Gayhart, Jason's cousin. I saw Patsy this weekend and she gave me your address. Love that I can keep up with those precious boys!! So cute.

Kelly Ann said...

Hey Girlie!! I am so glad we finally got our long needed chat in and we have all our contact stuff in order!! I HAVE MISSED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! Like you said~now we can see "whats going on", BUT we will also make the effort to get together...maybe I will even see you in "San-An-tonio!! Lunch for sure!!

Funky Junk Designs said...

Hey Hillary! I got your bracelet made. Let me know if you need it sooner, if not I will bring it to work next week.