So stinkin' cute!
That baby has Clint Cannon written all over his face!
ahhhhhhhh that is so precious! what sweet boys! :)
that's so sweet!
That is a pricless picture and both boys looks so cute and tan! I would love to give that belly a big slobbery kiss!!!
You have a beautiful family...that is what my sister in law said after church the other day and she is so right! Your boys are sooooo sweet!!!
I miss those precious babies! They are beautiful! I LOVE the new picture of you with them as well. Miss you girl!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So stinkin' cute!
That baby has Clint Cannon written all over his face!
ahhhhhhhh that is so precious! what sweet boys! :)
that's so sweet!
That is a pricless picture and both boys looks so cute and tan! I would love to give that belly a big slobbery kiss!!!
You have a beautiful family...that is what my sister in law said after church the other day and she is so right! Your boys are sooooo sweet!!!
I miss those precious babies! They are beautiful! I LOVE the new picture of you with them as well. Miss you girl!!
Post a Comment