Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A little change...

My black chairs desperately needed a new coat of paint! Instead of painting them black again, I used three different colors. My cousin Tina had chairs that were all different colors around her kitchen table at one time. I always thought it was so cute! (Love you T) Anyway, I had some left over paint from our kithen so I used it on the chairs. It is growing on me..just a big change. Thank you mom and Lacy for the encouragement to do it. I think it really brightened up the room.



Cade man wanted to be in all the photos. Cheese!!!

10 comments:

Lacy said...

Okay..........THEY ARE FAB!!!!!!! I still want to be in their colorful presence in person......but the photo does show that they are mighty fine!!!!!I am pea green with envy!!!

ko said...

So Cute! You are so good!! :) I think you should have your own show!!
:)

SNM said...

Those are rediculous. So cute I just may barf on my computer LOLOL. I absolutely LOVE them. Your so good. :)S

Jennifer said...

Too cute!!!

Kimba said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! They're beautiful! Love it!

Erica said...

That looks like something out of Pottery Barn, very cute!

Sada said...

oh my gosh -- you are so cute! I love them -- your table is so awesome too. You have such great creativity and taste!! I love you girl!

teresa said...

Those look great! Sometimes Mom knows best! Hope you are enjoying your summer.

Shannon said...

ooooooohhhhh! These look great! I love all the colors!

Chris Kauffman said...

How cute!!!