Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Making up for lost time!

Cade starts school tomorrow! I have been seeing these cute clipboards on different blogs and Lacy really inspired me when she made one for a birthday present. I thought this would be a great beginning of the year gift for Cade's teacher so I gave it a whirl. I think it turned out pretty cute!
I have to show you what my ever so talented cousin Tina did for my boys. They are place mats. She is a true artist in my eyes! This is Cade's.
And this is Cannon's. Thank you Tila-we love you!

5 comments:

TNC said...

Hi love,
Yikes, the photos reveal that Cade and Cannon need new placemats ASAP! Thanks for graciously accepting my poor artwork.
Will you please walk us through how to make a beautiful clipboard like yours? I adore it!
You and your mom please think up a fun girls' shopping trip for the three of us if, no, "WHEN," I get this monster dissertation finished. Shooting for a Sherri and Hill'ry weekend would make a fantastic goal.

ko said...

you are so good! WAY TO GO!

Lacy said...

So cute clipboard!!!!!She will love it. I love the love Cade part. and the polka dot apple.

Sandel said...

LOVE the clip board!!!!!!

I am so sorry I meant to send this last night. If you check my page, I would like for you to join the challenge.

Sada said...

I love the clip board! Great job! The place mats are cute too. So talented!!