Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here it is Karen and Kyley!

Karen and Kyley tagged me! This is a first for me so here goes...Here are the rules!
*Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

1. I am much more productive when I am working. When I am not, I think I just put my life in neutral and go with the flow. I enjoy every minute of being off, I just don't seem to get much done. Since school started back I am much more organized. You would think it would be just the opposite. Crazy.

2. Oprah is no longer being DVR'd at my house. I must say that I had a little addiction. My thoughts began changing when the speaker at our women's retreat shared some info about Oprah that really caught my attention. Since then, the more I hear, the worse it gets. So, I made the decision to follow the conviction God has placed on my heart. Oprah, you need Jesus!

3. I am addicted to running. Yes, you heard me correctly. Addicted. I miss it when I don't go. Thanks to Sara Newton for sparking a little flame inside of me that I for sure did not think would ever be rekindled! It has been great. Lacey and Kinsey have encouraged me so much as well. Thanks girls. I treasure your friendship!

4. I am EXTREMELY afraid of snakes. When we lived in Montgomery, I saw one in our backyard one day as I was coming in from the garage. Instead of getting the neighbor to come over and kill it (I guess I could have killed it myself but I don't think so), I ran inside and locked the door. Like the snake was going to come in and get me or something. As you can imagine, Jason laughed at me!

5. I would love to have lunch with Beth Moore! She is my hero.

6. I am going to see New Kids on the Block..the reunion tour. Once again, Jason laughed. Now I am laughing at myself as I write this. Are you laughing too? My best friend Kim got me a ticket. Do you think the songs will come back to me? I don't know...it's been a while. Either way, a girl's night out will be so much fun!

7. I am afraid of horses. For a girl who grew up on a ranch, that is pretty crazy. It just makes me a little nervous that they are so much bigger than I am. Cade's pony Teaspoon would be a perfect size for me. My feet would probably touch the ground..kind of like riding a bike. Maybe I could handle that. Jason will take care of the horse department and I will take care of the video camera! Both of my boys love horses. Maybe I should overcome my fear and go for a Sunday afternoon ride in the pasture. I will be sure to let you know if that happens but don't hold your breath.

Well, that is it for me. I don't know if these actually qualify as strange but oh well.

Tag, you're it!

1. Kim
2. Sara
3. Lacy
4. Sada
5. Teresa
6. Rishanne

12 comments:

ko said...

you are so funny! Hillarious in fact! I wish I was addicted to running!!!!!
Have a wonderful day!
kyley

Deanna said...

Well I have to tell you as an older woman that actually paid to see The New Kids on the Block back in the...well a very long time ago, they were great!! HAHA Remember Tiffany? She opened for them. Actually, it was horrible! It was just a big ole Lip Sync Fest!!! HAHA

Book Fairy said...

Miss you, friend. I love being able to check the blog and feel like I've caught up, though it's never enough. I knew every word to the NKOTB songs...whoah whoah whoah whoah whoah...Hangin' Tough. I loved Jonathan Knight. We were going to get married. Thank goodness that didn't pan out!

Sada said...

Girl - I finally get it. I kept seeing tag and I was so confused!! I love hearing new things about you. What a cute idea! You were cracking me up!!! xoxoxo

Lacy said...

Thanks for the tag friend! I learned alot!

Funky Junk Designs said...

Hummm........the words, they will come back I am sure they will come back-do you remember compezon or was is "How Bazare"-don't tell anybody that!!! I am so proud of our big boys!

Carrie said...

I can not believe that Hillary Cannon is scared of horses! I never would have believed it! I can so see you at a NKOTB concert! Are you wearing BIG hair?

Holly Mathis Interiors said...

hey girl..thanks for linking my blog..your rent house is darling..lucky you..and your boys are precios..good luck with the house..let me know if you need any help (even just via email)

Holly

P.s. i did those huge canvas for jana's library..cute huh?? she is so much fun to do things for!

Jennifer said...

HEY!! Yes, we got our power back late Friday night. Thank goodness!

And we definitely need to get together soon...we have a lot to catch up on! I can't do canton in Oct because H'ville is having Fair on the Square. It' fun and they have lots of crafty stuff....you should come! LOVE YA :O)

Jill said...

Come out come out wherever you are!! I am needing a Hill post!!
Hope all is well and I will see you tomorrow night at Bible Study--right? :0)

Jill said...

Yes--in case you are wondering--I am obviously a blog stalker!!

Lacy said...

Hello???

Hello???

Hello??

Ia anyone there????

Hello????