Monday, September 1, 2008
Red Barn Hideaway
Jason and my brother Clint had a roping in Salado this weekend, so mom and I thought that was the perfect opportunity to do a little shopping! She and I stayed at the Red Barn Hideaway and it was absolutely precious. The breakfast was yummy too! It is actually in the top of the red barn. Here are a few pics.



If you are going to Salado, I highly recommend a stay here.
This is the cutest store ever!!!!! Horsefeathers! I told Jason I could easily live in this shop...with my three boys of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We should make that a girls trip sometime. Looks so cute and I am so glad you got to get away and have fun. My dream job would be to own a place like Horsefeathers.
I love HORSEFEATHERS!!!! I got my rooster from there when the Mville girls did our last girls trip. I could have purchased EVERYTHING in that store. Great prices too!
Post a Comment