Shauna took pics of the boys last week and did such an amazing job. We had so much fun hanging out with her. By the end of the session, Cannon was giving her kisses. Click on Shauna Maness Photography on my sidebar to view the pics on her blog. Thanks a bunch Shauna. We love you!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! The pictures are precious. I would love to get her to take Mason's pictures some time soon. I'll get with you about that! Miss you already!
the most beautiful family ever! I love those boys and I super love the pic with you and them by the fence. I love you girl xoxoxoxo
Super cute! Love them all, but especially the feet one and the ones with you.
What a cute family...loved them all! Miss you and all the girls!! Have a great 1st day Monday :o)
Because I am sure you have time for something extra, I tagged you on my blog! Lots of extra time right? WRONG??
i love all of your pics!! SO PRECIOUS!
TAG YOUR IT
Post a Comment