Wednesday, October 8, 2008
It's been a while!
I hope this finds everyone doing great! It has been forever since my last post. Things have been crazy around here.
I took a pic of Cade this morning before school. Do you notice anything about this photo???
That's right! Check out this buckle that we are oh so proud of. The Rowdy Riders had their final rodeo and they all got a new belt buckle. A BIG shiny belt buckle at that!
Dawson, Allie, Trey and Cade with fun prizes!
We have had so much fun this season. This was Cade's first year and he is already looking forward to next year. Congratulations to all our friends...you did awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Let me be the first to comment since you have come back to blogland!!! Cade is precious. Please tell him I am so proud of him and his buckle is really cool!!
I will comment although I have no idea what it is that your child does and only recently found out that you had children. He is a good looking kid though. How have you been haven't talked you in a long time?
What a handsome little boy! Is he following in his Daddy's footsteps or what? Love ya!
Am I on the correct blog???? Hillary... correct??? I thought I was going to be reading a tag post from ummmmmm Sept 2nd AGAIN!!!! Well, if this is the Hathorn blog(that does look like Cade) then cool deal about the big ol buckle and rodeo fun.
Um..."UW" Looks like ol Will Hendrick to me. What do you think Hill?
I told Matt about the Ranch Rodeo and he'd like an entry form for himself for next season. He said, "Man, I gotta talk to Jason about getting Charlie involved in stuff like that." And I said, "Yea, because Hillary knows nothing about it."
LOL, Sara
how precious is that! :) So sweet! :) I am glad you posted AGAIN!!!! Did that belt buckle make him fall over????? HAHA
Love ya
Kyley
Welcome Back, girl. Sweet pics of Cade. Those are great pics of the kiddos.
you're back!!!!!!! How in the world can I keep up with you if you don't put some beautiful pictures at LEAST every week of your family!! Just kidding girl -- I love you. Cade is TOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the belt buckle and the cowboy hat. Like father, like son!!
Post a Comment