I am joining forces with other crafty chicks to help with your holiday shopping! One of my favorite bloggy friends, the Nester, is hosting a handmade holiday market. Check her out by visiting The Nesting Place on my sidebar. Happy shopping!
Coffee Gone Funky!

Welcome! Just wanted to add a touch of whimsy to your cup of joe. The possibilities are endless! You can choose funky or classy, wild or sassy! Below are a few of our designs. We can make it personal with school colors or even make it seasonal. This isn't just for you ladies, don't forget the man in your life. (camo, western, university) You just let us know what you want! Each mug is $15 plus tax and shipping. The mugs are a heavy weight aluminum lined cup with a tight rubber seal. Good quality cup and keeps beverages hot or cold!

~Damask Choices~
A great Christmas gift!

~Animal Print~
Think teachers...choir, school, dance, Sunday school.

~Gone Dotty~
Perfect stocking stuffer!
~Free Spirit~
The perfect gift for anyone, even a secret pal!
Shipping Information
1 mug- $5
an order of 2-5 mugs- $10
an order of 5-8 mugs- $13
11 comments:
these are so fun! i'll definitely keep you in mind b/c we are coffee crazy, too. ;)
Hills,
Did you make these? They're fabulous!
Great prop for the photography! I love it when people are creative with their photos!
I love these! Can you do them in any University colors?
Very cool cups. I'll keep them in mind.
these are great! a good stocking stuffer...pick me pick me!
I'd love to order a few of these! Please email me at jes_singletary@yahoo.com with ordering instructions!
Very nice and a great idea for the teachers on my list. I could take it further and add a gift card to Starbucks. How much is shipping costs?
Fun gifts! Good idea!
How creative!
love it!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB! THEY ARE PRECIOUS
Post a Comment