Monday, November 3, 2008

A must see!

Jason and I went to see Fireproof over the weekend and we both thought it was great! A wonderful movie for all married couples to see with an important message for all of us to FIREPROOF our marriages. I love you Jason!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

I want to go so bad. Everyone is raving about it. Is there something you can study after called The love Dare??? I might be calling it something wrong.

Holly Reid said...

I saw it too and it was great...although bring your tissues!

Jill said...

Jason and I want to see it too! Julie said it is WONDERFUL. I think when it comes out on video we might do some kind of study at Church.

Sada said...

oh my gosh....with BJ a firefighter you know I'm going ape bananas about this movie!!! I can't wait to see it. We have not been able to find a date night to go!

Carrie said...

Thought about you girls all morning! Said afew prayers for you! Can't wait to hear how the race went!

3CHEERS4MOM said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from the Nesters and noticed that we were from the same area, so I thought I would say hi. -Cheers, Amy