I can't believe Christmas has come and gone! This is a little of what we were up to this holiday season.
A rockin' country cowboy singer according to Cade.
Sweet memories made with MaMa and PawPaw!
Cade and Poppa! Do you see the resemblence?
Future artists!
A little decorating!
Our shatterproof Christmas tree! I was trying to figure out what to do this year for our tree since Cannon is into EVERYTHING!!! I have so many ornaments that I treasure and just hated to put them on the tree. Well, I found my solution at Wal Mart. I found a huge box of shatterproof ornaments and they were perfect. Cannon actually played baseball with some of them and even they survived!

May 2009 be filled with joy for each of you. Happy New Year!


13 comments:
Such cute pics! I can't wait to dress my boys alike. They are precious!
Carol B. loves your tree and mantle and you know I LOVE it!!!!! I love the pics of the family and boys! The are so cute...especially matching.
I missed you so much, but so glad you have great memories.
Hilarious about the shatterproof Christmas tree. That will be me next year. I agree about the shatterproof ornaments- They really are shatterproof. One stuck to something and somehow made it into my truck so before I could stop Nathan, he threw it out the window at 70 mph. I looked back and it hit the road and bounced and didn't even break!
Happy New Year! You all look great, glad to see you had a great holiday. Miss you lots, neighbor!
Love love love the picture of your "future artist"! So adorable! Um'''I wonder who they take after...heheh! Loves~M
We got the shatter proof ornaments too...ummm I guess great minds do think alike!
hey hillary... cute pics from the holiday break! it went by way too fast! My favorite pic was of the future artist! too cute! Hope you guys have a GREAT 2009!
smiles..
your boys are adorable! i love your tree, ours didn't even get lights this year! we normally do a pre-lit, but the ceilings are too low, so we got a real one and made our ornaments! thanks for all the help, i know you felt like you didn't, but you really did! have a great week!
Miss you, friend, but I love being able to catch up on here. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see you soon.
Jana
your boys are the cutest!! I love their sweaters. Look like you guys had a great season. I can't wait to see you at bunko!
Happy 2009!! Looks like yall are doing well!! I keep checking in to see!! Miss you girlie...have a great week!!
Hey there!! Love the blog!! Cade and Cannon are getting soo big!!!Soo cute!!! Hope all is well with yall!!
Such a cute boys!!they are precious...thanks for sharing with us..
--
Reenee
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved
Post a Comment