Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

What a fun surprise! SNOW!!! Cade said, "Mommy, it's Christmas!". So, Happy Holidays to all of you! Much love. Snow buddies!
Pretty thick snow for Madisonville!Not quite sure about all this white stuff!
Cade had a blast! Not one complaint about taking a pic.
It was too "told" outside for Cannon. He was much more interested in playing peek-a-boo!












7 comments:

ko said...

that is precious!

Jill said...

Isn't it fun! It is really setting the mood for Christmas!!

Lacy said...

The boys looks like they are having so much fun. I love it. (by the way I really am pretty positive I already commented like 2 days ago. Oh well. Your house looks so pretty in the snow and lights.

Lacy said...

I also love the red peice in your kitchen!:)

Jennifer said...

They are having a ball! I wish it would snow again before Christmas comes!!
Miss ya!

Sada said...

Hill, great to see you yesterday xoxoxo

The snow pics are wonderful. My gosh -- how has Cannon gotten so big!!!!!!!! Beautiful :)

Mrs. Morgan Newman said...

So cute!!!