We have started Hal Higdon's half marathon training! Twelve weeks to a 13.1 mile run. Our plan is to run in the Rock n' Roll San Antonio, so the training began on Monday. Thanks to Hal Higdon, we have a great schedule. So far, so good. We are very excited! Anyone interested???Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I am so impressed with your running!!!
ummmm, i'm going to have to pass!!! (I am LOL-ing) I am so proud for you! That is super Hillary! I might just have to go and cheer you on!!! :)
love you and miss you tons and tons!
kyley
Looks like we may have some cheerleaders! Hey we need that desperately. No one may get on board with us, but a kick in the hyney (sp???) (I feel so funny spelling that) would help or motivation from the sidelines. Help us Hal!! Waking up is hard to do!
you go girls!! One day I'll be there.......(I think)
See you Tuesday!
Oh I'm so proud....I'm going to have to be a cheerleader now that I'm pregnant. I really thought I could keep going, but I'm going to have to play it safe. I'm coming to San Antonio to support you all. It will be sooooo much fun!!! I'll be the official photographer.
hey sister... you are welcome to all the ones i added to my blog and any on my flickr!! they are precious! i hope you love them!
Hey I am in!!! Tell me how to get the training and sign up(send to my email)...I am headed to Beth Moore conference this weekend and thought of you!! Hugs~Kel
Post a Comment